COPPER RIDGE RV RESORT RULES
To ensure a pleasant and safe stay for everyone, we require all occupants and guests of Copper Ridge RV Resort to comply with the following rules:
Reservations, Check In/Out and Cancellations
• Resort management reserves the right to assign sites. While preferences regarding location, site characteristics, etc. will be taken into consideration when reasonably possible, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate all requests.
• All guests must check in with onsite camp host at site #5.
• Must be able to provide a valid photo ID and have proof of Insurance and current vehicle registration.
• Background checks are required on all reservations over 30 days. Felony convictions will be denied reservation(s) at Copper Ridge RV Resort.
• Check-out time is 12:00 p.m. unless authorized by management ent
• Additional vehicles beyond two, will be charged a daily fee of $6.00 for daily/Monthly fee $50.00
• All Monthly guests with monthly reservations will be metered by Kilowatt(s) used and billed at 0.13 cents per kilowatt.
• All monthly site reservation refunds are non refundable, unless approved by management. All approved monthly site reservations will be charged a $45 dollar processing fee.
• We have a 48-Hour cancellation policy for all nightly, weekly, reservations for credit only with future stays. All monthly reservations will be charged a $100 dollar non-refundable cancellation fee. All other cancellations will be charged per the agreed reserved stay.
• Monthly guests must give a 30 Day Notice to terminate monthly tenancy, guests will be charged $100.00 for failure to provide notice to vacate.
•Power Company kilowatt hourly rates. rates are subject to change. All Power must be paid within 7 days after the first of each month. Failure to pay will result in violation of our policies resulting in eviction.
• RV’s with more than 2 pets must be approved prior to check in. Additional pets will be charged an additional daily fee. $25 per additional pet.
• All prorated monthly guests will be charged at the current nightly rate
• Late fees are charged 5 days after rent or power payments payments are due, and are subject to a $75.00 late fee for rent, and a $20 late fee for power. If payments are not made 14 days after due dates, tenants are subject to the eviction process. WE REQUIRE electric to be paid diretly to Copper Ridge. If electric is not paid within the grace period, you will be subject to eviction.
• Postal service is prohibited at any RV site. Service(s) available only for Copper Ridge RV Resort, LLC. Please contact your local USPS and or mail stores.
• Tents are allowed in designated "tent site" areas only, and not in any RV sites. There is a maximum of one tent and one vehicle allowed per tent site, except as otherwise approved by Resort management. Additional fees will be charged for use of a site for more than one tent.
• Guests are the responsibility of the registered occupant. Please make sure your guests know the Resort Rules and abide by them. Overnight guests are not allowed. Guests must leave the Resort by 10:00 p.m.
• The maximum speed limit throughout the Resort is 5 mph.
• RV sites must ALWAYS be kept clean and we reserve the right to evict you if you are unable to maintain a level of cleanliness we determine.
• All occupants are responsible for keeping their site clean and free of trash and maintaining the exterior of their RV/trailer in good condition. Littering is prohibited anywhere within the Resort.
• Use of foul language, Intimidation, aggressive acts, Violent threats, Criminal mischief, and ignoring management requests will result in immediate eviction at Copper Ridge RV Resort.
• Use of portable space heaters or portable generators is prohibited. Use of built-in generators is not allowed during quiet hours.
• Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m. Loud noises (including loud voices), running of generators, and bright or unnecessary exterior lighting are not permitted during this period. PLEASE SEE CAMP HOST FOR GENERATOR USE AREAS.
• No vehicle sales, vehicle washing, or commercial activity is permitted.
• A maximum of one RV/trailer and one other vehicle may be parked in an RV site. Roadways must be kept cleared at all times.
• Quiet, well-mannered pets are welcome. All pets must be kept on a leash and under the owner's control always. Excessive barking or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated and result in immediate eviction. Animal waste must be picked up and disposed of immediately.Cats are not allowed to roam, and are required to be inside at all times.
• Parents and guardians are responsible for the actions and safety of their children. Children should not be allowed to wander or play outdoors without adult supervision.
• Food, beverages and smoking are not allowed in the restrooms, showers or laundry area.
• Illegal or excessive use of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited. Smoking is not allowed in indoor facilities.
• No clotheslines, signs, detached awnings, barriers, poles, decorative exterior lighting, decorations, or structures may be erected on any site without approval of management.
• Extension cords may not be plugged into site hookups or other Resort electrical receptacles. One power cord, approved by the manufacturer of the RV/trailer, may be used to provide electric power from the site hookup to the RV/trailer.
• The Resort is irrigated using an automatic sprinkler system. Occupants must take reasonable steps to protect their vehicles and other property from water damage. Resort will not be responsible for any water damage.
• Resort management is not responsible for the receipt, safekeeping, storage or delivery of any mail, parcel or package.
• Resort management reserves the right to take any action reasonably necessary for the safety of Resort property, occupants, guests or employees. Failure to comply with resort rules or reasonable management requests may result in expulsion from the resort.
• 15-year Rule is in effect. All RV's must be within 15 years of age. Management reserves the right to approve RV's beyond 15 years of age.